Hey, Windows enthusiasts and Android-philes. We’re debuting a brand new Voxeet, just for you. Built for Android and Windows users, Voxeet 3.0 boasts a redesigned look and feel, lots of exciting new features and a batch of bug fixes for a flat-out excellent conference call experience. Here’s a look at what’s new:
- New look: Our totally redesigned interface looks cooler, feels more intuitive and makes every interaction simpler—it’s like a whole new Voxeet.
- New features: Fresh onboarding and dashboard features make managing your contacts and scheduling conferences easier than ever:
- A split menu and news feed make it a breeze to view your scheduled calls, call history, frequently called contacts and recent activities.
- New options to start a call let you kick off conferences your way: Simply invite contacts from your Voxeet, Facebook, Google+ or email accounts; have Voxeet auto-choose contacts; or decide who to invite by viewing recent conferences and dialing your most-used contacts in a single click.
- New fixes: We’ve fixed bugs and boosted performance to achieve even better audio quality. With compliance across all Android devices and our killer new echo-cancellation technology, you won’t believe how good your next call will sound—even on your phone speaker.
So what are you waiting for? Give Voxeet 3.0 a try on your PC or Android device and experience the next generation of conference calling.